Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wish List: Krystle

I really would like gift certificates so I can get projects finished in the house. I have ordered the things I want in order how how much I want them. ;)

Many of the things listed are on my Amazon wish list, please see here

  1. Labtop, prefer a Mac (one that I can store lots of music and photos)
  2. Adobe Photoshop
  3. New comforter for our bed (doesn't have to be this but must be WASHABLE and dry-able. I would also like the dark chocolate color similar to this one.
  4. Gift Certificate for Home Depot
  5. Gift Certificate for Lowes
  6. Gift Certificate for Micheal's
  7. Gift Certificate for Jo Anne's
  8. Gift Certificate for Amazon.com!
  9. Anything on my amazon.com wish list
  10. iTunes gift card
  11. Gift Certificate for Bed, Bath and Beyond
  12. Paint for master bedroom or gift certificate to buy at home store or paint store (I want 2 colors)
  13. Paint for bathroom
  14. 2 hot/ 2 cold cross faucets handles (These are the cheapest cold and for this one hot) *Wanted for decoration*
  15. LOTS of Creative Memories Scrapbooks page protectors (12x12 size) (you have to order them online or from a consultant (she is a friend), or get them on eBay)
  16. Over-the-door drying rack
  17. Brown boots size 9
  18. Black ankle books size 9
  19. Digital Scrapbooking kit
  20. gift certificates for digital scrapbooks
  21. 1 bead holder like this one
  22. 4-6 storage boxes like these any colors( you can get them at Micheal's or Jo Ann's and I think at Wal-Mart and Target):Cropper Hopper StorageBox, or Around The Block Value Pack Storage Blocks
  23. Scarf-Rod-with-2-Tiebacks- http://www.seventhavenue.com/Scarf-Rod-with-2-Tiebacks.pro?fpi=42295&catCd=DW
  24. gifts from our Target list (Go to target.com and under gift registries you can choose Target list and look up our with any of our names)
  25. On Target list – Rug for dining room
  26. On Target list – Storage containers
  27. Entry mat from Target - black mat made from tires and will fit on a step. Can't find it online only in stores. it is $9.99. I would like 4 of them. I can take a picture of the one I have bought, if someone knows how to add a picture on here.
  28. Address stickers (Williams Family for the name)

No comments: